|1.1||Nama/gelar||Oka Karyanto, S.P., M.Sc.|
|1.2||Jabatan Fungsional||Asisten Ahli|
|1.3||NIP||19691220 199703 1 001|
|1.4||Tempat/Tanggal Lahir||Ungaran, 20 Desember 1969|
|1.5||Alamat Kantor||Jl. Agro No. 1 Buluksumur, Yogyakarta|
|1.7||Alamat firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|1.8||Mata Kuliah yg diampu||Bioteknologi Hasil Hutan|
|2.2 Nama PT||Universitas Gadjah Mada Yogyakarta||Adelaide University Australia||Melbourne University Australia|
|2.3 Bidang Ilmu||Pertanian||Applied & Molecular Ecology||Forest & Ecosystem Science|
|2.4 Tahun Masuk||1988||1999||2003|
|2.5. Tahun Lulus||1994||2001||2007 (in revision)|
|2.6 Judul Skripsi/ Tesis/Disertasi||Study on protoplast regeneration of ectomycorrhizal fungi Laccaria laccata||Chemistry of Soil Organic Carbon from East Kalimantan as Revealed by Solid-state 13C Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy and Study on rhizopine synthesis (mos) genes in Rhizobia||Mechanism of carbon sequestration of soil and physiological control of root respiration in Eucalyptus globulusplantations|
|2.7. Nama Pembimbing/ Promotor||Dr. S. Margino dan
Dr. J. Soedarsono
|Dr JA Baldock, Dr R Smernik, Dr. P.J. Murphy||Dr CJ Weston, Prof MA Adams, Dr SJ Livesley and Dr SK Arndt|
- Team leader Indonesia counterpart : Combating water scarcity by improving forest landscape management. KFH SUPSI Switzerland (2011). PIC Dr Marcus Hoffman
- Team leader UGM counterpart, “Creation of a paradigm for the sustainable use of the tropical rain forest with intensive forest management and advanced utilization of forest resource”. Join research collaboration Kyoto University-UGM-LIPI funded by JIST (2010-2012) PIC. Assoc Prof Mamuro Kanzaki
- Team leader Indonesia counterpart : Sliding from greasy land? Migration flows and forest transformation caused by oil palm expansion in Riau, Sumatra and Berau, East Kalimantan. Join research collaboration Utrecht University-UGM-Unmul-ICRAF funded by NWO. PIC : Prof Annelies Zommer (Netherland Scientific Research Organization) -KNAW (2009-2014).
- Team Leader: Development of baseline for REDD mechanism in Kampar peninsula, Riau. Norway government through Partnership Indonesia. (2008-2009)
- Carbon sequestration in Eucalyptus globulus and the adjacent grazed-pasture sites across Victoria: Accounting and understanding on the controlling mechanisms. Funded by the Victoria Greenhouse Technical Unit and Australia Development Scholarship as PhD student. 2003-2006
- Whole plant ecophysiology of Eucalyptus globulus under drought-stress condition: Impacts on the respiratory patterns and on the d13C of the respired CO2 with Katherine Whittaker. 2005
- Diurnal of respiratory patterns in Ricinus communis: potential substrates and d13C of the respired CO2. with Dr Arthur Gesler (Freiburg University), Dr Claudia Keitel (RSBS-ANU) 2005
- Abundance of black carbon in across Indonesia soils, determined by UV Photooxidation-solid-state 13C NMR spectroscopy, with Mr J Skjemstad (CSIRO) 2003
- Project co-formulator and as soil microbiologist Development of Molecular Marker for ectomycorrhizal fungi Scleroderma to support clonal plantation of Shorea leprosula. Riset Unggulan Terpadu VII Funded by National Research Council, Indonesia, 2002-2005
Publikasi Ilmiah dan Konferensi
- Karyanto, O. 2007. Dynamics of photosynthates in Eucalyptus globulus at inter-daily basis: Insight from their d13C signatures.First Asian Conference on Dendrochronology, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand. September 9-15,2007
- Karyanto, O. SJ. Livesley, SK. Arndt and C J. Weston. 2007. Contrasting environmental controls on belowground heterotrophic and autotrophic respiratory components in Eucalyptus globulus plantations: Importance of actual fluxes measurement of individual respiratory components. International workshop on flux measurement. Taipeh 19-22 October 2007.
- Karyanto, O et al. 2009. Carbon pools and fluxes from tropical peatland in Riau: Understanding the processes. International Carbon Dioxide Conference-ICDC, Max Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry, Jena Germany. September 2009.
- Karyanto, O et al. 2009. Establish carbon pools and fluxes for emission-reducton program in Riau peatland. JAXA Award, AsiaFlux Workshop, Sapporo, Japan. October 2009.
- Karyanto, O.et al. 2010. Soil moisture controlling soil respiration in various ecosystems. International Workshop on Plant Respiration, Oxford, UK.
- Karyanto, O. et al. 2010. UMB-NFLI, Aas, Norway.
- Karyanto, O. et al. 2011. Toward better governance on peatland management. International workshop on Sustainable economic development, UGM-Utrecht University. Yogyakarta May, 2011.
- Karyanto, O et al. 2011. Toward Good Peatland Governance: Challenges in Accounting of Carbon in Tropical Peatland. Gen
- Karyanto et al. 2011. JIST LIPI Jakarta. Teaching forest at landscape level as a model for sustainable-development based emission reduction program
- Karyanto, O et al. 2011. Toward low carbon development in Heart of Borneo. Forest Technology for Mitigation of Climate Change, Seoul, Korea. October 2011.