Requirements for Submission of Thesis Proposal :
- Registered as an active student in the on-going semester
- Have completed a minimum of 100 credits with a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Take thesis courses in the current semester, by showing evidence in the form of a copy of the KRS / KPRS.
- Take the logbook at the Department Secretariat and fill it out.
- Make a Thesis Title Submission Proposal (in duplicate 2) along with the thesis supervisor’s request with the form as shown below (see sample form). The form can be downloaded in the “Download” menu or can be copied at the Department Secretariat.
All requirements are collected at the THH Department secretariat no later than the first Friday (14.00) in each month.
- Students choose the title according to the field of interest (can take from the title offered by the lecturers, as well as the idea of their own creativity). In the process, students can consult informally with the desired prospective supervisor.
- Students make and collect 2 Thesis Title Submission Proposals; apply for a supervisor, complete other requirements, and take the logbook to the THH Department Secretariat at the latest on the first Friday (14.00) in each month.
- The title will be reviewed by the thesis commission team.
- Students make a brief presentation of the title proposal before a thesis commission team meeting (± 7 minutes) on Friday 2 (09.00) in every month.
- Thesis commission team meeting approves / rejects incoming Thesis Title proposal, and submits a thesis supervisor and thesis proposal.
- The approved title proposal is then made into a thesis proposal by students in accordance with the input from the thesis commission team by being guided by the thesis supervisor who is then authorized by the Department Chair.